Advanced Professional Diploma in Counselling Theory and Therapeutic Practice, Exeter College
NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Counselling Skills and Theory, Exeter College
Certificate in Counselling, Iron Mill College
My continued professional development has included
– Working with Complex Grief, BACP
– Ways of Seeing the Self, Iron Mill College
– Working with Complex Trauma, Iron Mill College
– Transactional Analysis 101, Berne Institute
– Sexual Abuse Awareness Workshop, Margret Jackson Centre
– Tackling domestic violence and abuse, Against domestic and violent abuse in Devon
Hi, I’m Anna.
I’ve been interested in counselling for over 30 years. I never cease to be amazed by how such a simple process can make huge and lasting changes to people’s lives.
I studied Person Centered counselling, but since qualifying I have continued my pursuit of knowledge and understanding in other areas of therapy. I love learning new things and enjoy bringing this learning to my practise.
I have worked for the Margret Jackson Centre in Exeter, and Clarity Counselling Service in Barnstaple.
I have professional liability insurance and I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Society, and adhere to their code of ethics.